As the nation prepares for the Australia Day, Sony Computer Entertainment Australia is celebrating by firing up the barbie, dusting off the backyard cricket set and kick starting a week-long Australian exclusive promotion on the PlayStation®Store. PlayStation Store is a destination for all things Aussie, bringing together home grown games and movies, perfect for celebrating the Australia Day long weekend.
Not only does the Australia Day promotion play host to a curated collection of games from acclaimed Australian developers, it offers great deals for players in need of a weekend footy fix. Discounted games include:
- Rugby League Live 2 – $29.95 (reduced from $69.95)
- Rugby Challenge 2:The Lions Tour Edition – $29.95 (reduced from $69.95)
- Wallabies Rugby Challenge – $29.95 (reduced from $69.95)
- AFL Live 2 – $29.95 (reduced from $49.95)
- Rugby League Challenge – $7.35 (reduced from $14.45)
The celebrations don’t stop there! Keep up with the best in Australian film with a collection of Australia’s cinematic greats such as Red Dog, Mad Max, The Dish and Kenny highlighted on Video Unlimited.
The Australia Day promotion, available on PlayStation Store, will run from 23rd January until 30th January, exclusive to Australian customers.
For further details, please click here to access the store via Sony Entertainment Network on your PC, Mobile or Tablet.