Jason Dohring, who plays bad boy heartthrob “Logan Echolls” on the hit series Veronica Mars will be appearing at Oz Comic-Con this September, joining a stellar lineup of fan favourite film & TV stars.
Dohring can currently be seen opposite Kristen Bell in Hulu’s series revival of Veronica Mars, now streaming on Stan in Australia. The show originally debuted in 2004 and instantly became an international sensation airing for three seasons, followed by a feature film in 2014. Now, the original cast is back alongside Patton Oswalt and J.K. Simmons as Veronica investigates a new murder mystery in the town of Neptune. On the film front, Dohring can next be seen in the indie feature Cleveland opposite Lucy Fry, Liam Aiken, Jackie Cruz, and Ambre Tamblyn.
Additional television credits for Dohring include: The CW’s iZombie, The Originals, Supernatural, The Messengers, The Tomorrow People, The Ringer, Motive, Rules of Engagement, Moonlight, Lie to Me, and STARZ series Party Down. In film, Dohring has been seen in Paramount Pictures Deep Impact opposite Morgan Freeman, Robert Duvall and Elijah Wood; Black Cadillac opposite Randy Quaid; and Searching for Sonny opposite Minka Kelly, among others.
Dohring will participate in panels each day at Oz Comic Con Brisbane (Sept 21-22) and Sydney (Sept 28-29) as well as photograph and autograph sessions with fans.
Dohring joins an all-star lineup of film & TV guests including:
- Kiwi actor and singer KJ Apa, known famously as the redhead heart throb “Archie Andrews” on the hit Netflix series Riverdale (Sydney only)
- Marvel star Hayley Atwell known for her hugely popular and career-defining role as “Peggy Carter” in Captain America and Agent Carter
- Australian actor and singer Keiynan Lonsdale best known for his role in The Flash and popular coming of age film Love, Simon
- Actor, comedian, director, author and activist Aisha Tyler, best known for her roles on Friends, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Whose Line Is it Anyway? and as the voice of superspy “Lana Kane” on FX’s edgy hit comedy Archer
- John Barrowman who is best known for his career-defining role of “Captain Jack Harkness” in the legendary series Dr Who (Brisbane only)
- Dominique Provost-Chalkley who plays “Waverley Earp” and Michael Eklund who plays the villainous “Bobo Del Rey” in the cult phenomenon Syfy series Wynonna Earp
- Aussie Shadowhunters star Luke Baines, who won a Teen Choice Award for Best TV Villain for his role as “Jonathan Morgenstern”
- Osric Chau, Canadian actor and filmmaker best known for his roles in Supernatural and Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency
- Voice actor Caitlin Glass, who has voice characters in My Hero Academia, Dragon Ball Super and Street Fighter V (Video Game); and
- Voice actor Aaron Dismuke best known for his role as “Alphonse Elric” in the English dub for Fullmetal Alchemist.
Photograph and Autograph Tokens for Oz Comic-Con Brisbane & Sydney are now on sale via the below links. Tickets to the events are available at https://ozcomiccon.com/tickets/
Oz Comic-Con Brisbane – Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre – September 21 and 22
Oz Comic-Con Sydney – Sydney Showground – September 28 and 29