It’s time to stream love!
This year, Netflix is partnering with the Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras for the 40th anniversary of the festival.
Celebrating the characters and stories Aussies know and love, Netflix will feature a float in the parade with the following talent in attendance:
- Danielle Brooks – Orange is the New Black
- Lea Delaria – Orange is the New Black
- Yael Stone – Orange is the New Black
- Johnathon Groff – Mindhunter
- Christian Navarro – 13 Reason Why
- Alisha Boe – 13 Reason Why
Terese Casu, CEO of Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras said “Netflix are pioneers when it comes to queer representation on screen. Their programming has been at the forefront of presenting a great depth of LGBTQI characters and actors. We are delighted to have cast members from Netflix’s hit shows, who are either a part of the LGBTQI community or strong allies, join us for our 40th anniversary Parade.”