FAMOUS CHICKEN RESTAURANT FROM BREAKING BAD & BETTER CALL SAUL, LOS POLLOS HERMANOS, WILL POP-UP IN SYDNEY ON APRIL 11-12
Plus, Breaking Bad favourite Giancarlo Esposito, who reprises his role as Gustavo Fring in the new season of Better Call Saul, will be on hand to open the pop up on April 11
- What: Los Pollos Hermanos Pop Up Restaurant – Famous chicken shop featured in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. Free meals of fried chicken, curly fries and a drink.
- Who: Giancarlo Esposito will be there from 11:30am – 1:30pm on April 11th to open the pop up. Plus, lines of customers and fans in costume.
- Media call: 11:00am on April 11th
- When: April 11th and April 12th – Lunch Session: 11:30am-3pm, Dinner Session: 5pm-8:30pm
- Where: Shop 3, 2-14 Bayswater Road, Potts Point, Sydney (Thirsty Bird)
To celebrate the premiere of the third season of Better Call Saul on April 11 – same day as the U.S. – Stan are bringing the famous chicken restaurant Los Pollos Hermanos to Sydney.
Los Pollos Hermamos will be completely taking over Thirsty Bird in Potts Point on Tuesday April 11 and Wednesday April 12 and will be serving some seriously good chicken during a 11.30am-3.00pm lunch session and a 5.00pm-8.30pm dinner session. Free meals will be given away containing two pieces of fried chicken, curly fries and a drink. More details available via the Stan Facebook Event Page.
On hand for the pop up opening will be none other than Breaking Bad favourite Giancarlo Esposito, who reprises his role as Gustavo “Gus” Fring, the owner of Los Pollos Hermanos and future ruthless drug lord, in this season of Better Call Saul. Better Call Saul premieres on April 11 – same day as the U.S. – only on Stan.