To celebrate the release of ‘The Gift’, out now DVD and Blu-Ray, together with Roadshow Entertainment, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 5 x copies of the film on Blu-Ray
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the director and writer of the film (The answer is in our movie review here).
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Tuesday 12 January 2016
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winner will be notified by email
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
Not Every Gift Is Welcome. Can you really go through life having never wronged anyone? Even if you are unaware of how, or when, and even who you may have wronged…. chances are there is someone out there who won’t ever forget it… or you. Simon (Jason Bateman) and Robyn (Rebecca Hall) are a young married couple whose life is going just as planned until a chance encounter with an acquaintance from Simon’s high school sends their world into a harrowing tailspin. Simon doesn’t recognize Gordo (Joel Edgerton) at first, but after a seemingly coincidental series of encounters and mysterious gifts prove troubling, a horrifying secret from their past is uncovered after nearly 20 years. As Robyn learns the unsettling truth about what happened between Simon and Gordo, she starts to question: how well do we really know the people closest to us, and are past bygones ever really bygones?
‘The Gift’ – Available now on Blu-Ray & DVD