To celebrate the release of The Forger, available on DVD from July 8, together with Becker Films, we are giving you the chance to win:
One of Five copies of the film on Blu-Ray!
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the character played by Christopher Plummer in the film (Hint: The answer is in this post)
* Don’t forget to include your real name
* Please read the rules carefully
* Competition closes Wednesday 8 July 2015.
* Competition open for Australian residents only
* Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
* Entrants must be over 18
* Winners will be notified BY EMAIL
* Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
Ray Cutter (John Travolta) is a master thief and world-class art forger. He’s out on early parole, to spend time with his sick son Will (Tye Sheridan, MUD), thanks to a bribe from ex-boxer turned crook Tommy Keating (Anson Mount, NON-STOP). Together Ray, his Father Joseph (Academy Award® Winner – Christopher Plummer) and son Will, hatch and orchestrate the ultimate heist to replace and steal Monet’s Woman with Parasol. An unlikely trio of thieves, they’re the only men for the job! Proving, it’s never too late for one last heist…
The Forger – Available on DVD and Blu-Ray from July 8, 2015