To celebrate the release of The Big Short, in cinemas January 14, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 10 in season double passes to see the film
About the film
When four outsiders saw what the big banks, media and government refused to, the global collapse of the economy, they had an idea: The Big Short. Their bold investment leads them into the dark underbelly of modern banking where they must question everyone and everything. Based on the true story and best-selling book by Michael Lewis (The Blind Side, Moneyball), and directed by Adam Mckay (Anchorman, Step Brothers) The Big Short stars Christian Bale, Steve Carell, Ryan Gosling and Brad Pitt.
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the director of the film (Hint: The answer is in this post).
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Monday 11 January 2016
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
ONLY AT THE MOVIES JANUARY 14
©2016 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved.
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Paramount Pictures take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Spotlight Report takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted.