To celebrate the cinema release of Terence Davies’ new film The Deep Blue Sea on April 12 and the DVD release of his classic film The Long Day Closes on April 4, together with Transmission Films and Aztec International, we have:
5 x Terence Davies promo packs including a double pass to The Deep Blue Sea and DVD of The Long Day Closes
Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), and then email us to email@example.com with the subject ‘Terence Davies Pack’, and tell us the name of the actor who playes the role of Freddie Page in The Deep Blue Sea (Hint: he is also a bad guy in Thor and The Avengers)
Please read the rules carefully, EMAILS WITH WRONG SUBJECT will be disqualified.
*Competition closes next Friday March 30
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Winners will be announced in our facebook page
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About The Deep Blue Sea:
Hester Collyer (Academy Award winner Rachel Weisz) leads a privileged life in 1950s London as the beautiful wife of high court judge Sir William Collyer (Simon Russell Beale). To the shock of those around her, she walks out on her marriage to move in with young ex-RAF pilot, Freddie Page (Tom Hiddleston), with whom she has fallen passionately in love.
Set in post-war Britain, this adaptation of Terence Rattigan’s classic play, The Deep Blue Sea is a study of forbidden love, suppressed desire, and the fear of loneliness — but is at heart a deeply moving love story. Stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea, what — or whom — should Hester choose?
The Deep Blue Sea will hit cinemas on April 12, 2012
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Transmission Films and Aztec International take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.