To celebrate the release of Spin Out, in cinemas September 15, together with Sony Pictures Releasing, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 10 double passes to see the film
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the actor who plays the role of Billy in the film. (Hint: the answer is in this post)
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Thursday 15 September 2016
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winners will be NOTIFIED BY EMAIL
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
Billy (Xavier Samuel) and Lucy (Morgan Griffin) have grown up together in a small, close-knit country town, where they form one of the town’s most formidable Ute driving teams.
When Billy takes one risky car stunt too far, Lucy declares she is moving to the city – sending Billy into a spin.
Amid the mayhem of the town’s annual “Bachelors and Spinsters” party, Billy only has one night to wake up to his true feelings for his best friend – or lose her forever.
Spin Out is a fresh, feel-good comedy romance for the young and the young at heart.
Spin Out – In Cinemas September 15