To celebrate the release of Sherlock: The Abominable Bride, on DVD and Blu-Ray February 3, together with Roadshow Entertainment, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 5 x copies of the film on DVD
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the actor who plays the role of Watson in the series (The answer is in this post).
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Wednesday 10 February 2016
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winner will be notified by email
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
Welcome to ‘Sherlock’ in 1895! Some things, though, remain reassuringly the same. Friendship, adventure and especially, MURDER… Why is Thomas Ricoletti a little surprised to see his wife dressed in her old wedding gown? Because, just a few hours before, she took her own life… Mrs Ricoletti’s ghost now appears to be prowling the streets with an unshakeable thirst for revenge. From fog-shrouded Limehouse to the bowels of a ruined church, Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch), Watson (Martin Freeman) and their friends must use all their cunning to combat an enemy seemingly from beyond the grave and the final, shocking truth about… the Abominable Bride!
Sherlock: The Abominable Bride, on DVD and Blu-Ray February 3