Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), and then email us with the subject SAFE MOVIE TICKETS, and tell us the name of the character played by Jason Statham in the film. (Hint: The answer is in this post)
Don`t forget to include your real name and address
Please read the rules carefully. Emails with Wrong Subject and No Address will be disqualified.
*Competition closes Wednesday May 9, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
*Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
Jason Statham plays Luke Wright, a second-rate cage fighter on the mixed martial arts circuit who witnesses a frightened twelve-year-old Chinese girl, Mei, being pursued by the same gangsters who killed his wife. Luke impulsively jumps to action…and straight into the heart of a deadly high-stakes war. Mei, he discovers, is no ordinary girl, but an orphaned math prodigy forced to work for the Triads as a “counter.” He discovers she holds in her memory a priceless numerical code that the Triads, the Russian mob and a corrupt faction of the NYPD will kill for.
SAFE Only at the Movies May 10
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Icon Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.