To celebrate the release of the highly acclaimed UK film Lady Macbeth, in cinemas June 29, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 5 double passes to see the film
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the character played by Florence Pugh in film. (Hint: The answer is in this post)
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Monday July 3, 2017
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winners will be notified by email
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
Rural England, 1865. Katherine (Florence Pugh in her award-winning breakout role) is sold into a loveless marriage to a bitter man twice her age, and his cold, unforgiving family.
When she embarks on a passionate affair with a young worker, a force inside her is set free – a force so powerful that she will stop at nothing to get what she wants, unleashing a maelstrom of murder and mayhem on her husband’s country estate.
Based on the classic Russian novel and showcasing an astonishing performance from Florence Pugh as the unforgettable antihero Katherine, Lady Macbeth is both timeless and timely; a deliciously dark and radically original twist on a period film.
Lady Macbeth – In selected cinemas June 29
View participating cinemas here