To celebrate the release of ‘What Men Want’, in cinemas February 14, we’re giving you the chance to WIN:
1 of 10 double in-season passes to see the film.
About the film
Ali Davis (Taraji P. Henson) is a successful sports agent who’s constantly boxed out by her male colleagues. When Ali is passed up for a well-deserved promotion, she questions what else she needs to do to succeed in a man’s world… until she gains the ability to hear men’s thoughts! With her newfound power, Ali looks to outsmart her colleagues as she races to sign the next basketball superstar, but the lengths she has to go to will put her relationship with her best friends and a potential new love interest (Aldis Hodge) to the test.
WHAT MEN WANT is the latest comedy from director Adam Shankman (HAIRSPRAY) and producers Will Packer and James Lopez (GIRLS TRIP), co-starring Tracy Morgan, Richard Roundtree, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Josh Brener, TamalaJones, Phoebe Robinson, Max Greenfield, Jason Jones, Brian Bosworth, Chris Witaskeand ErykahBadu.
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the director of the film. (Hint: The answer is in this post)
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Monday 11 February 2019
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winners will be notified by email
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
IN CINEMAS FEBRUARY 14