To celebrate the release of The Boss Baby, in cinemas from March 23, together with 20th Century Fox Australia, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 5 double passes to see the film
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the actor who voices “the baby” in the film. (Hint: The answer is in this post)
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Wednesday 22 March 2016
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winners will be notified by email
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
DreamWorks Animation and the director of Madagascar invite you to meet a most unusual baby. He wears a suit, speaks with the voice and wit of Alec Baldwin, and stars in the animated comedy, DreamWorks’ The Boss Baby.
The Boss Baby is a hilariously universal story about how a new baby’s arrival impacts a family, told from the point of view of a delightfully unreliable narrator, a wildly imaginative 7 year old named Tim. With a sly, heart-filled message about the importance of family, DreamWorks’ The Boss Baby is an authentic and broadly appealing original comedy for all ages.
DREAMWORK’S NEW COMEDY – THE BOSS BABY starring Alec Baldwin – IN CINEMAS MARCH 23