To celebrate the release of Logan, in cinemas March 2, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 5 double passes to see the film
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the actress who plays the role of X-23 in the film. (Hint: The answer is in our movie review here)
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Wednesday 1 March 2017
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winners will be notified by email
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
For one last time, Hugh Jackman returns to the role he created as we meet a very different Wolverine.
Ageing, with his recuperative powers ebbing, Wolverine is truly vulnerable for the first time. After a lifetime of pain and anguish, he is directionless and lost in a world where the X Men are all but legend.
His mentor Charles Xavier, a confused shadow of his former self, convinces Wolverine to take on one final mission with perhaps the greatest stakes of all. A powerful, dramatic and emotional story, this will show us the legend in a way we have never seen him before.
Logan is the blockbuster of 2017 not to be missed – IN CINEMAS THURSDAY