To celebrate the release of Downsizing, in cinemas Boxing Day, we’re giving you the chance to WIN:
1 of 10 double in-season passes to see the film.
About the film
Downsizing imagines what might happen if, as a solution to over-population, Norwegian scientists discover how to shrink humans to five inches tall and propose a 200-year global transition from big to small. People soon realize how much further money goes in a miniaturized world, and with the promise of a better life, everyman Paul Safranek (Matt Damon) and wife Audrey (Kristen Wiig) decide to abandon their stressed lives in Omaha in order to get small and move to a new downsized community — a choice that triggers life-changing adventures.
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of actor who plays the role of Dusan in the film. (Hint: The answer is in our movie review here)
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Monday 18 December 2017
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winners will be notified by email
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
IN CINEMAS BOXING DAY