To celebrate the release of Bumblebee, in cinemas December 20, we’re giving you the chance to WIN:
1 of 10 double in-season passes to see the film.
About the film
On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee finds refuge in a junkyard in a small Californian beach town. Charlie (Hailee Steinfeld), on the cusp of turning 18 and trying to find her place in the world, discovers Bumblebee, battle-scarred and broken. When Charlie revives him, she quickly learns this is no ordinary, yellow VW bug.
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the character played by Hailee Steinfeld in the film. (Hint: The answer is in this post)
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Monday 17 December 2018
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winners will be notified by email
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
IN CINEMAS DECEMBER 20