To celebrate the first ‘Jurassic Lounge’ event at the Australian Museum, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 x 3 double passes to attend this fantastic event
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of your favourite dinosaur.
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Monday 4 June 2018
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winners will be notified by email and will receive and e-ticket
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
Please make sure you are able to attend before entering the competition
What: Jurassic Lounge: 2099
When: 7pm – 10.30pm, Saturday 16th June
Where: Australian Museum – 1 William Street, Sydney
The Jurassic Lounge: 2099 features:
- Mz Rizk DJ: Party like it’s 2099 with one of Australia’s most innovative tune spinners, direct from Melbourne.
- Silent Disco: Light up the dance floor with wireless headsets and dance in complete silence while two DJs battle it out for your allegiance.
- Future Headwear: Upcycling Workshop: The future is made of plastic that people today leave behind. Turn plastic junk into wearable funk with artist Jane Gillings.
- Wearable Dinosaur Exoskeletons by Erth: Ride a dinosaur onto the dancefloor like a boss.
- Wormhole: Take a journey through time and space with this interactive wormhole installation. Where and when will you emerge?
- Giant Dance Lesson: Cody Cabana teaches us the moves to 2099 chart-toppers for impromptu dance-offs.
- Mash-Up DJ Booth: In the future, everyone’s a DJ – take a turn dropping tunes in the booth.
- The Humans Are Dead by We Are All Going To Die: Put on a virtual reality headset and travel back in time to a world when homo sapiens were alive in this interactive installation.
- 2099 Best Costume Competition: What will you be wearing at the dawn of the 22nd century?
Jurassic Lounge: 2099- Saturday 16thJune