To celebrate the release of Todd Haynes’ Carol, in cinemas January 14, together with Transmission Films, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 5 double passes to see the film
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the director of the film (The answer is in this post).
- Don’t forget to include your real name
- Please read the rules carefully
- Competition closes Friday 15 January 2016
- Competition open for Australian residents only
- Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
- Winner will be announced in our Facebook page
- Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
- Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
In an adaptation of Patricia Highsmith’s seminal novel The Price of Salt, and with moving performances from a cast including CATE BLANCHETT, ROONEY MARA, SARAH PAULSON and KYLE CHANDLER – CAROL follows the unexpected love affair between two women of different ages and different social settings.
Carol – In cinemas January 14