Enter the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already) and fill in the form below with your personal details, and tell us the name of the executive producer of the film. (Hint: The answer is in this post)
* Don`t forget to include your real name
* Please read the rules carefully
* Competition closes Monday July 22, 2013.
* Competition open for Australian residents only
* Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
* Winners will be announced in our Facebook page
* Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
* Use #SpotlightBday to increase your chances to win
* Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film
Behind The Candelabra, starring Academy Award® winners Michael Douglas and Matt Damon, executive produced by Emmy® winner Jerry Weintraub and directed by Academy Award® winner Steven Soderbergh from a script by Oscar® nominee Richard LaGravenese.
Before Elvis, before Elton John, Madonna and Lady Gaga, there was Liberace: virtuoso pianist, outrageous entertainer and flamboyant star of stage and television. A name synonymous with showmanship, extravagance and candelabras, he was a world-renowned performer with a flair that endeared him to his audiences and created a loyal fan base spanning his 40-year career. Liberace lived lavishly and embraced a lifestyle of excess both on and off stage. In summer 1977, handsome young stranger Scott Thorson walked into his dressing room and, despite their age difference and seemingly different worlds, the two embarked on a secretive five-year love affair. Behind The Candelabra takes a behind-the-scenes look at their tempestuous relationship — from their first meeting backstage at the Las Vegas Hilton to their bitter and public break-up.
Behind The Candelabra – Only at the movies July 25
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Roadshow Films take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Spotlight Report takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted.