To celebrate the release of Edgar Wright‘s ‘Baby Driver’, in cinemas July 13, together with Sony Pictures Releasing, we are giving you the chance to win:
1 of 10 double passes to see the film
Entering the competition is as easy as usual, just become our Facebookfan here (if you are not already), fill in the form below with your personal details, andtell us the name of the director of the film. (Hint: The answer is in this post)
Don’t forget to include yourreal name
Please read the rules carefully
Competition closes Monday July 10, 2017
Competition open for Australian residents only
Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
Winners will be notified by email
Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About the film A talented, young getaway driver (Ansel Elgort) relies on the beat of his personal soundtrack to be the best in the game. When he meets the girl of his dreams (Lily James), Baby sees a chance to ditch his criminal life and make a clean getaway. But after being coerced into working for a crime boss (Kevin Spacey), he must face the music when a doomed heist threatens his life, love and freedom.
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and Sony Pictures Releasing take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.
Spotlight Report takes the privacy of its readers very seriously. Your email address won’t be used for any other purpose other than to enter the competition. Upon completion all email addresses will be deleted.