To celebrate the release of Agony Uncles, available now on DVD, together with ABC DVD, we’re giving you the chance to win:
To score this DVD, just become our Facebook fan here (if you are not already) and email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject AGONY DVD, and tell us the name of 2 actors of the show (Hint The answer is in this post).
*Please include your real name and address
*Emails with WRONG SUBJECTS and No Address will be disqualified
*Winners will be notified via email
*Competition closes Friday May 11, 2012.
*Competition open for Australian residents only
*Only 1 entry per person will be accepted
*Any duplicate/suspicious entry will be disqualified
*Competition subjected to terms and conditions (see below)
About Agony Uncles
From the co-creator of the Australian comedy series Lowdown and Wilfred.
Featuring Josh Lawson, Lawrence Mooney, Brett Tucker, Damian Walshe-Howling, Tim Ross, Waleed Aly, John Elliott and Sam Pang, Agony Uncles is a comedy series that charts the universal do’s and don’ts of picking-up, falling in love, getting your heart broken, losing a house and hopping straight back on the horse.
For male viewers, the Uncles will guide you through the cycle of love and beyond, and reassure you that you’re not alone. For the women, it’s a chance to hear what’s said inside the locker room. If you want to know how men think – switch on and watch the blind as they lead the blind eloquently through the murky path of passion and beyond.
Agony Uncles – the series where some of Australia’s funniest and wisest men put their reputations
on the line to tell the brutally honest, and often comical, truth about what it’s really like to be single,
cohabitate, marry, divorce and then be single again in the 21st century.
AS SEEN ON ABC1 – Available now on DVD
Terms & Conditions
1. Spotlight Report and ABC DVD take no responsibility for any delay, loss or damage to prizes sent to winners.
2. While all attempts are made to supply prizes at the completion of a competition, no responsibility will be held by Spotlight Report to supply prizes if for unseen circumstances they are not available.
3. Staff of this site and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
4. You must be at least 15 years of age to enter this competition, or have parents or guardians permission.
5. No responsibility will be taken for any entries that may have been lost. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered upon.